viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

The day a day in Scots College

In the city of Wellington, boys and girls they are forced to go to school, like in Chile.  In the mornings the country of New Zeland has some specials buses only for schools.
The transport you can use to go to school is the bus, train, car, etc. To pay this transportation you can use the snapper card only in buses that is like the bip card that we have in Santiago, and you can pay with cash in trains and
Buses.









In the school we have normal classes, learning new things in English and not in Spanish. Our first days in New Zeland was very hard to us to understand because of the English accent that here they have.
In the mornings I take a train in the Porirua Station to the railway station, and
then I take one of the buses to the Scots college. After School I do the same same but in the opposite direction, and also I take a bus from Paremata to my house.

By Joaquin Fuentes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario